Saturday, November 13, 2010

GET your DJs for ITALY Village

First How to unframe your mafia war page.Simple use spockholm bookmarkelt.
Bookmark this:

UNFRAME-MF

There is hidden feature called dj which is kinda like asking for football players here is how u do this


The secret of the DJ's for Italy is out. we will be needing them for later here is how to get them if you want to give it a try.
Go to village Unframe copy(use above bookmarklet to unframe yoir page) full blue part into address bar

javascript:(function(){askForItemHelp(6,6,1,2609);})() 

Wait for the needs more dj's post

u will get a pop up..


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this does not work for me

Anonymous said...

Dont work for me neither

Cathi Atkinson said...

me either :(

Anonymous said...

Where exactly do we copy this?

Anonymous said...

I tried too. Zynga must have some how fixed it.

Anonymous said...

not here ether

Setiawan said...

1) Unframe Mafia Wars
2) Go to your Italian Village
3) Paste this into your address bar :

javascript:(function(){askForItemHelp(6,6,1,2609);})()

this work for me

Pamela said...

Color me stupid, but how do you un-frame mafia wars

Tyler said...

Man finally something that works hahaha But yeah you got to paste

javascript:(function(){askForItemHelp(6,6,1,2609);})()

Into your adress bar!!!

Anonymous said...

If you've already asked for a building piece, it won't work. You have to have the ask button available.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That's a neat trick!

Can we have the same kind of links to request for terracotta tiles and stone columns?

I finished updating my village but want to keep collecting those for when the disco comes on.

Anonymous said...

Worked for me!