Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Top Mafia Changes

There has been changes in top mafia.good for many and bad for some.There was a glitch in mafia wars long back ago by which you can promote yourself to top mafia.It was badly effecting the players who declare war on those people and they never used to get defeat them as they get a message
"you need to finish all his top mafia members first before defeating that player"

Since he was in itself top mafia he always used to get win..But today after long time zynga has has changed this which should have been done long back ago by some little coding checks.

Now those who have promoted themselves to top mafia will get not see them at there top position and they will get a  message if they go to war page that
"You need at least six Top Mafia to go to war. Visit the My Mafia page to set them up"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, does that mean if I put myself in my top Mafia I can't go to war AND no one can declare war on me? Or just that I can't start a war?
Could I still help others in war?