Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rewardville is finally here

Finally Rewardville has made presence on Facebook.Recently got one Facebook application request from a friend.It is asking to take a gang to Rewardville to complete a mission.

On accepting the request it take you to Rewardville site and ask you to connect through Facebook login.

It will ask you for following permissions
Zynga is requesting permission to do the following:

  • Access my basic information
    Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.

  • Send me email
    Zynga may email me directly at sohit4real@gmail.com · 

  • Post to my Wall
    Zynga may post status messages, notes, photos, and videos to my Wall

  • Access my profile information



After giving the permissions
You will get the 10 zCoins as joining bonus.



Ask you to follow some steps to get rewarded further.You can invite upto 8 friends.


  • 1

    Begin mission!
    Registered!
  • Spread the News!
    Like RewardVille.
    Okay!
  • Drop crumbs!
    Bookmark this page.
    Okay!
  • Recruit Friends!
    Send for help.
    Okay!

No comments: